Clients benefit from the “Big Picture” approach by:
- gaining insight into how they fit into the bigger picture;
- seeing opportunities instead of obstacles in dealing with stakeholders;
- collaborating with others more effectively;
- identifying the decision-makers and resources that will help them achieve their goals;
- pinpointing how key players influence business results;
- finding common ground with key people and organizations;
- developing mutually helpful relationships;
- creating strategies and action plans that build more effective relationships; and,
- setting priorities, timelines and success measurements.
“Big Picture” skills training can be part of a long-term individual coaching engagement. Workshops for groups are also offered.